Copyright © Juan María Solare 2017, all rights reserved
Meeting Point (single)
"Like" the pianist on Facebook
1) Beatriz & Jonás
3) Pavilhão (with drums)
4) Beatriz & Jonás (with drums)
- electric guitar: Rodrigo Baggio
- Piano: Juan María Solare
- Cover Art: Juan María Solare sobre una fotografía de Marc Pascual (released in Pixabay under License CC0: free for commercial use, no attribution required).
- Pavilhão was composed in Amsterdam (concretely at Schiphol), Beatriz & Jonás was composed in Bremen.
- Recorded in São Paulo (Brasil) & Bremen (Germany) in September 2017
- Production, Mastering: Juan María Solare
Release: 19 January 2018
Label Janus Music & Sound,
catalogue number: JMS-994.
Follow and listen the composer
Siga y oiga al compositor
"Like" the singer on Facebook
guitar & piano
Meeting Point is the first collaboration between two legends of Latin music, the Brasilian guitarist Rodrigo Baggio and the Argentine pianist Juan María Solare.
Each of the two instrumental songs in this EP comes in two versions: with or without drums.
Beatriz & Jonás (by Juan María Solare) can recall a rock ballad. Latin rock.
Pavilhão (by Rodrigo Baggio) is strongly rooted in Brasil's folkloric music (did anyone say bossa nova?)